Wednesday, October 31, 2007

That is the question

1. Why must I rediscover the awesomeness of GarageBand in the middle of exam cramland? That's a Mac music editing program thingo, for you WinTel peoples. I could play with it for hours. You can compose songs with a ton of different tracks and there are built-in licks or whatever they're called. Plus you can record real instruments and then monkey with them- I got my humble acoustic to sound like Santana. Too bad it doesn't actually improve your playing.

2. Given GarageBand's awesomeness, why does the iBook not come with a microphone jack? Stupido.

3. How can tomatoes possibly be a fruit? I refuse to believe it. Biology be damned.

It's t-7 and I've still got like 3/4 of the course to slog through. My bargain with Allah is that if I pass this semester I will study hard over the summer. No really, I will. Not out of dedication or love of humanity, just to attenuate the soul-crushing humiliation that will inevitably come with clinical rotation pimpage.

Actually, haven't really been stomped on that badly so far, even with Mr "Nystagmus? I don't deal with that shit!" Neurosurgeon. He did torture a guy in my group, but I was spared. I wonder if it was because I bluffed my way through some obscureish questions (L'Hermitte's phenomenon was one of his pets) or rather because I'm quiet, Asian, female, and wear glasses. Probably the glasses.

PS. Tarisai is off! Muahahah yes! heh

No comments: