Sunday, September 16, 2007

IV caffeine + 2 weeks of darkness

Reading about the goings on at the Toronto filmfest, I've decided that "attend a film festival" is going to be on my life to-do list. Get a pass and spend two entire weeks queuing and watching movies and stargazing day and night, fuelled only by caffeine and popcorn. In total ignorance of film as an art, but hopefully enlightened by the end.

Just my kind of crazy! I've proven that I am ace at the whole "waiting insane amounts of time to see things" thing: New Year's in NY and Sydney, Jazz and Classical in the Domain, Martin-Placing during the Sydney Festival for tix to see Ralph Fiennes. He was determined to evade me, how rude. I want to do Shakespeare in the Park some day as well, cos spending a day hanging in Central Park in summer with drama geek peoples sounds awesome. Not to mention the free tix.

In other news, there but for the grace of god...disturbing.

No comments: